AtlasIED IP-APX is a weather resistant constant directivity high-output IP horn with rotating bell and wall / pole mount. It complements the Unified Communications (VoIP Communications) investment including on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms so that announcements can be pushed to people and spaces beyond the world of desktop telephony communication, breaking any traditional audio-path barriers.
The AtlasIED IP-APX IP Endpoint features a 60℃ x 40℃ constant- dispersion pattern across the controlled frequency band of 1.25-10 kHz. The rotating bell pivots in precise 15℃ increments for exact on-site positioning of projection angles. A triple lock security mounting method saves installation time and provides long-term stability.
AtlasIED IP-APX registers as a communication endpoint directly within Singlewire®, AtlasIED®, Syn-Apps® and Intrado® notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules and pre-recorded & scheduled announcements, while leveraging the wide area network (WAN) or local area network (LAN) architecture.
AtlasIED IP-APX supports Call Manager publisher subscriber SIP Service call processing failover. This service provides remote location call processing redundancy when access to the centralized Call Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. In Cisco® UMC environment, IPX endpoints can register to either Cisco's basic or advanced 3rd party SIP device service for paging functionality.
IPX must use Cisco's advanced 3rd party SIP device service when registering to a publisher subscriber configuration. IP-APX endpoint can register as a SIP device directly to a SIP device directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts and public address applications.
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE 802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.3at Compliant
Audio Codec Support
- G.711 u-law / a-law (16 kbit/s)
- G.729 Wideband Audio (64 kbits/s)
- Integrated Amplifier with Secondary 8 output
- Aux Audio Line-In Balanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Balanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- SLP for Singlewire Applications
- • DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps / Intrado Applications
- IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- Phone / Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
- Highly Efficient Horn Speaker Provides Greater Output and Coverage